Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cuties R 4 Kids!

I am at the tail end of week three of this obedience journey. It has been really good for me - as I've wanted to give up several times, but somehow, the strength to continue goes on! It's weird.

I've been on a Cutie kick - you know the little California mandarin oranges.Today I ate four at one sitting. This is huge for me because I normally do NOT like fruit...so, Cuties have me wrapped around their juicy orange shell!

I purchased some homemade Vegan, Oreo type cookies on Etsy - and they are delish! I am happy to have these little sweets to help curb the lack of cheese & chicken.

My favorite thing by far is the spicy "chicken" from Boca. I mentioned before that I'm worried about my carb intake, and still am a bit worried. It has gone up of course because I can eat rice, pasta and most breads.

The journey continues!

No comments:


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter