Friday, August 01, 2008

A very exciting month ahead

A few highlights of the month of August...

- 8.2.08 The Blue Angels! INTERMITTENT CLOSURES!
- 8.3.08 Working an event at Mo with the kid sis & BFF
- 8.5.08 Duke's & X Files with Diane
- 8.7.08 Dinner with the UW Girls at Spaghetti Factory!
- 8.8.08 The Olympics start
- 8.8.08 First Seahawk Pre-season game at Minnesota
- 8.9.08 Emerald Downs Saturday...come one come all! We'll be upstairs in the suites
- 8.10.08 15 years ago today...my BEST Birthday present of all was born!!!
- 8.14.08 Family Camp...still deciding
- 8.25.08 The first African American in history will accept a major party nomination for president of the United States.
- 8.28.08 The best mom in the world was born 64 years ago

These are only a few highlights of a very busy month. Should be fun!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Ummmm...hello?
8-5-08 - Dukes and X-Files. Does this mean NOTHING to you???!!

Anonymous said...

You forgot 8.06.08!! Are you not excited about Old Spaghetti Factory??!! Furthermore, I have not seen you in, like, months!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I mean the Aug. 7th :)

See you then!

Anonymous said...

Barack Obama is the first african american in history?

Red Letter girl said...

Yes anonymous...to accept a major party nomination. Be sure to vote..except that you have to use your name to vote!

kyrafawn said...

I had so much fun last night at the Spag factory - my fav spag factory dish (Mitzrah cheese), a great Mojito and great conversation with great friends! Great and Fav all aournd!!! And yes, girls, I WILL start updating that resume so I can get the heck outta here! (P.S. Katie, sorry we missed you!)


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter