Sunday, January 17, 2010

The blog is back.

I've decided to revamp the blog. I wanted to share the Vegan journey with friends and family. This is mainly for my own catharsis as well as accountability. I struggle with accountability because I live alone. Nobody will care that I cheat and Fergie certainly won't tell!

Preparations have begun. I bought soy yogurt - which is amazing. I bought some vegan bread, but then the BFF informed me that most Pillsbury crescent rolls are vegan and I just about died! Wonder bread is even vegan. There is certainly a difference between healthy vegan and unhealthy.

It's baby steps for the next 2 weeks - as 2 weeks from today the real deal happens.

Wish me luck.

No comments:


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter