Saturday, September 09, 2006

One more quarter

As of today, I am one quarter and one class away from an MA in Organizational Leadership. It's exciting to be this close, however, I have not turned in two papers yet for one of this quarter's classes - so I should be feeling relief right now and reading books for pleasure (I got some really good ones for my birthday) but instead of that, I'm pressured to write these two papers. So, procrastination being my ally, I decided to blog.

I am also watching Washington play OU - it's tied at the moment and the Huskies actually look really good.

I only have 7 days of work left. They are letting me take my personal holiday a week from Monday - so that is nice. Let the countdown begin.

Back to the papers :(

No comments:


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter