Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday's are fun

Friday's are so fun. I love it when there's like an hour left of work and you're looking at an entire weekend of football, friends and of course worship.

That's how I feel now and needed to blog about it. It's been a tough blog week for me personally. I may take a break from reading blogs the next few weeks so I don't get even more frustrated. I love Jesus so much and love my friends and family and am so glad we are together in community and can struggle through these things together.

Happy Friday - thank the Lord for today and have fun tonight whatever you do; wherever you are!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't want to come to Happy Hour???? :)

Red Letter girl said...

Nice to hear from you! Are you swamped? I am looking forward to our own private happy hour and so that I won't get called into anyone's office to discuss it afterwards!!

Good luck today and keep in touch! You only have 2 hours left!

Anonymous said...

I miss you!! We are pretty swamped today, but it's not so bad. I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks for some turkey and havarti goodness :)

Anonymous said...

I will have fun tonight with my RLG! Loving you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the blog break - read only those that bring you enjoyment for now. I do wish you would send one last one on the sister with the "fruity" name - just need to back up your Theology with some of the cover to cover "word" of God - if we are learning from blogs -Peachy says - just hate for some to have presented scripture back up and it might seem like others don't have any - "they just feel things" but you also the whole pearls before bacon thing might apply -


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter