Friday, December 01, 2006

Degree Audit

I just submitted my Degree Application & Audit request for my Masters. I can't believe I'm one 12-page paper and 10 days away from an MA in Organizational Leadership...anyone have an organization I can lead?
Plus, they charged me $100.00!! I think I'll find my BA and this one and frame them...and post them here at work so there is no question who is the smartest! HA!

That's all for now...still praying for Lrae and his holidays...wish they were up here with me.

No comments:


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter