Saturday, December 01, 2007

Snow in Seattle

Today I went to Mo for a meeting and when we got done, Christa and I went to Pacific fabrics to get...well...fabric! I needed a new Christmas apron for the one day I may work in December at Mo.

She's so talented and bought fabric to make bags, aprons and other cute little bits for the holidays. Then we went to lunch. I looked outside and (mind you we're in Northgate...some 25 miles from my house) saw huge, white flakes coming down like crazy. Needless to say, I got CW home safe and then it took me only an hour to make it up to my little home.

I have a paper due and my 2nd job staring me in the face. But, I'm blogging and listening to the weather reports to see if Church will be a possibility tomorrow.

I also talked to Phil (my bro-in-law living in Kuwait) and he already reserved a Seabrook house for next Thanksgiving! I love that guy.

Back to work! Get to it!

No comments:


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter