Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Question of the Day

There will be more about Paris later (like one week ago today I was at Disneyland Paris!) but this question has been weighing on my mind, heart, soul today. It could be the cold medicine I'm taking - not feeling too well.

Have you ever heard the Holy Spirit tell you to do something and you ignored him - perhaps thinking you mistook his prompts for indigestion, crazy talk, or your mother whispering in your ear?

Just wondering.

Today was a hard, hard day at work - not for me, but for my boss. I will blog about it soon. I call it Meltdown 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We heard from a missionary this week about someone who did that and then a stray bullet hit him in the head and killed him. Better watch out....

Red Letter girl said...

You also heard about a man and his ho...

Diane said...

Still waiting to hear about Meltdown Ought-Eight...


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter