Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Winter Wonderland

BLIZZARD 2007!

There is about 4 inches of snow at my house and it's still snowing at 8:28 p.m. Another day off tomorrow! (I hope).

I am not a fan of reality television. I know I'm missing a huge piece of Americana but there are a lot of things I'd rather watch than bug eating, wife swapping or racing thru Africa. However, I made an exception tonight and watched Armed & Famous. Big mistake. It's probably the dumbest show I've ever seen. However, I will have to say I'm proud of Jack Osbourne. He is on the show and talked a little bit about his struggle and how he has come around. He talked about what an idiot he was and how he is excited for this opportunity. I don't know why, but it was impressive.

LaToya has cried at least four times. Pathetic!

Oh well, just thought I would confess that I watched this show. Now I'm going to watch some quality t.v. like Charlie's Angels from 1979!

3 comments:

Red said...

your just watching the wrong reality tv shows!!! Even I a reality show junky thought that show was horrible!! I just know I will get you hooked on one of them. You know you love me in spite of my tv habits.

ladybug said...

American Idol starts this week...I think you should watch! Did you watch The Office last night?? I was a little disappointed - not quite as funny as some of the other episodes. I miss you! Are we on for the 27th?

ladybug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter