Thursday, August 23, 2007

Domestic Diva

I have the kids starting today. They are old enough to stay home alone during the day, but not quite over night and of course, they can't drive to the trillion places they have to be each day. How my sister & bro-in-law do it...I'll never know.

I'm taking them to Red Robin tonight. But...I must confess that today at lunch I ate 5 pieces of pizza. I don't know why except it was there and I was bored. I then worked out but still...I'd still have to be at the gym to make up for that much pizza. What is my problem??

Tomorrow Brent has orientation at his new Jr. High. It's really close to my work, which somehow makes me feel better. Then Ellie has gym and then we all go to Mosaic. Ellie just got her HPV shot and her arms are sore. I can't believe she is old enough to be "one less" which is how she described the shot. Funny kid.

I am going to figure out how to cart them about without a mini van.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a good Auntie. You have no idea the impact of your example and your relationship with them will have on their lives. Keep up the good work.


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter