It's August...the dog days of Summer are upon us and I have a few things I would like to do in the month of August...
1. Sit outside on my deck-enjoying my huge fuchsia hanging basket
2. Finish the Great Purge of '07
3. See my very wise and oh so cute middle sister once or twice
4. Endure Family Camp (I can do it...I can do it...)
5. Watch the Seahawks
6. Hang out with my favorite niece and nephew
7. Go to Ajax Cafe
8. Turn 38
9. Be kind to others
10. Eat CW's sloppy joes - or banana puddin'
11. Get homework done before it's due
12. Walk 10,000 steps a day (I need a pedometer that works)
13. Finally finish Harry Potter
14. See the Blue Angels and almost wet my pants
15. Watch Hokey hit a homer
16. Buy one pair of shoes
17. Remember where I was at 2:50 pm, August 10th 1993. THE BEST day of my life
18. Watch a movie with Humpy and Hillary, eating Frankies (while waiting for Phil & Ders to come home)
19. Have an intense theological discussion with my dad
20. Remember that August 28th, 1944 was one of the best days God could have bestowed upon me and I wasn't even around yet! (Happy b-day maam!)
I think I can do these things - some better than others. Any other ideas for the month of August?? What are you going to do?
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- ▼ August (12)