Yes friends, your favorite column is back...ask the football girl. I will answer any and all football questions, right here, right now. Unless there's a game on.
Let's get going!
What are the four ways a runner's progress can be stopped?
This is a great question - for a rookie. Just playin'. A runner's advancement down the field can be stopped in 4 ways;
1. His forward movement is stopped (by tackle)
2. He is down by rule (he has knee, leg, butt, any body part except hand or foot on the ground)
3. He steps out of bounds, and finally,
4. He fumbles the ball out of bounds.
Keep the questions coming kids. There's a lot of football to go!!
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Brick House
- Hashing Slasher
- Tammy Update
- Not who you might think...
- Reader discretion advised - Mosaic, I owe you a $1...
- Free day
- 'Tis a Glorious Church
- Football Friday
- "What is...smarty pants?"
- Please Pray this week
- Ask the football girl
- How do I get myself into these situations??
- Goodbye little Flower
- ▼ October (13)