Sunday's are a tough night for me. It's really more my perception of how my friends and family view Sunday night - a real family time. A time when the week's preparations are made and just being together. I get really lonely, for some reason, on Sunday nights.
This week will be tough for my friends at SFC. Not tough in a bad way, but hard and stressful and tiring. It is the 100th anniversary celebration of the organization of this local parish. It's an exciting time as this place has been through many ups and downs and now, I feel, we're really on a journey together that can be life changing. It's an exciting time.
I'm also praying for my family. My folks especially. I'm praying also for some good opportunities for them monetarily. The Lord is so faithful, I know that for a fact. However, I also know that we need money in our checkbooks. I know he will provide a way for my parents - but praying for their needs and their blessing.
Thanks for joining me in this this week. If there is anything I can specifically pray for you - please feel free to share. This week I will pray for strength for Mark & Christa, money for my mom & dad and a good opportunity. I pray for myself as well. This desert is hard. NO NEW shoes for sure!! Pray for Phil and his safety and H&H and their return to Seattle after lounging in Florida for a week. Lucky.
Thanks for praying for me and those I love.
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Brick House
- Hashing Slasher
- Tammy Update
- Not who you might think...
- Reader discretion advised - Mosaic, I owe you a $1...
- Free day
- 'Tis a Glorious Church
- Football Friday
- "What is...smarty pants?"
- Please Pray this week
- Ask the football girl
- How do I get myself into these situations??
- Goodbye little Flower
- ▼ October (13)