A conversation between me and my boss (the superintendent of schools)
Blair: Why are there pink M&M's in the M&M dispenser?
Heidi: October is breast cancer awareness month.
Blair: I don't know if I can work with pink M&M's in our dispenser.
Heidi: You must respect the ....
Blair: I think I know what you're about to say...
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Brick House
- Hashing Slasher
- Tammy Update
- Not who you might think...
- Reader discretion advised - Mosaic, I owe you a $1...
- Free day
- 'Tis a Glorious Church
- Football Friday
- "What is...smarty pants?"
- Please Pray this week
- Ask the football girl
- How do I get myself into these situations??
- Goodbye little Flower
- ▼ October (13)