The ghost party was great until the hostess got sick, fell asleep and had to go home. Poor little Dutchman. Her costume was so cute and her soulbag was the best!
We were listening to some spooky Halloween songs and then we put on Disco - which is all Bee Gee's and other great songs of disco. So, Hillary and I start bustin' a move. Finally, when Brick House came on, everyone, even Bree, reported to the dance floor. It was truly fun. I am very sore today, however. I do not think I've danced like that in years and Hillary even did a break dance.
My favorite costume, besides the Dutchman, was Juicifer - he was hilarious!
Taking Ellie to High School Musical tonight. We should have fun.
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Brick House
- Hashing Slasher
- Tammy Update
- Not who you might think...
- Reader discretion advised - Mosaic, I owe you a $1...
- Free day
- 'Tis a Glorious Church
- Football Friday
- "What is...smarty pants?"
- Please Pray this week
- Ask the football girl
- How do I get myself into these situations??
- Goodbye little Flower
- ▼ October (13)