This weekend the kid sister and I have been babysitting and currently, instead of minding our two charges...we're blogging and watching Food Network. The kids are fine. They're around here somewhere.
I love kids. I really do - even though the hard candy shell would say otherwise. I especially love these two. For some reason, they crack me up. Will is very much a boy and loves to play trains, Optimus Prime, and Pokeman. He is also very loving and loves his booty spanked (in love of course). He climbs all over you and then says "can I kiss you?" What could be better?
Then there's Lora. She is hilarious and loves to play dolls, or just sit in your lap. She has the mind of a steel trap and remembers everything you ever said to her EVER. This can be good and bad. It's hard to put her off because she'll remember it and then you're on the hook. Christa once said that due to her lack of sight, the enormous amounts of information she takes in and processes would boggle our minds. Since a lot of our sensory information is processed through vision, we can only imagine what she must do simply to make sense of her surroundings. She is so fun and funny and it's never a dull moment with her. She loved her Valentine Barbie and is now taking a bath with it while I still blog and still watch t.v.
Don't worry, the kid sister is down there. I'm glad to be part of these kids lives and maybe...just maybe...make an imprint on their hearts.
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- Yes we Can (part two)
- Science Fair 2008
- A chubby girl's guide to hiking (always bring T.P....
- I got tagged
- Babysitting Weekend - it's what us single gals do
- They make me get on the scale and I say NO NO NO
- Great Purge & Weight Loss of 2008
- Get taxes done...check
- Super Tuesday
- Cheater cheater bread pudding eater
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2007 (129)