So, I guess if you're a drugged out singer with bad hair and bad eyeshadow you win a grammy - who knew! Anywho...
I don't want to weigh tonight. The scale has stayed exactly the same all week - which is not a good sign as the WW scale weighs heavier than my home scale. So, it's not good. I logged 240 activity minutes this week too. I cheated only on the weekend - maybe two meals. I'm at the frustrating (a.k.a. quitting point) as I'm doing the "right" stuff and it's not showing up anywhere.
That's where I'm at.
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- Yes we Can (part two)
- Science Fair 2008
- A chubby girl's guide to hiking (always bring T.P....
- I got tagged
- Babysitting Weekend - it's what us single gals do
- They make me get on the scale and I say NO NO NO
- Great Purge & Weight Loss of 2008
- Get taxes done...check
- Super Tuesday
- Cheater cheater bread pudding eater
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2007 (129)