For the first time since January 8th, 2008...I cheated. I really went all out and cheated. I went to the Ram with a girlfriend from work and ate fajitas and bread pudding. It was soooo good and we shared and didn't eat the whole thing. Still, according to WW - it's 13 points. So, add that to the fajitas and the rest of the stuff I ate yesterday and a whopping 10 extra points were used. I did work out...but still....
I am not sure how today will end up - so far so good however. I'll have to wait until game time to see if those Sweet Maui onion chips will call my name.
I still feel good about the whole experience. I don't feel horrible about it - I planned the cheat meal and knew what I was going to eat. I went in knowing...and had some semblance of a plan. Plus, it's still three days away from weigh in. I can always resort to two-a-days to get down a few pounds.
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- Yes we Can (part two)
- Science Fair 2008
- A chubby girl's guide to hiking (always bring T.P....
- I got tagged
- Babysitting Weekend - it's what us single gals do
- They make me get on the scale and I say NO NO NO
- Great Purge & Weight Loss of 2008
- Get taxes done...check
- Super Tuesday
- Cheater cheater bread pudding eater
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2007 (129)