For many years, I could have cared less about the presidential race. I didn't even vote in the last election as I was flying home from Kauai. Mostly I have not been passionate about anyone running and I don't think the Commander in Chief really gives a rat's arse about my issues...bra..bra...bra.
That's all changed.
Today 24 states cast votes in the closest thing to a National Primary we've ever had. I am so excited that I want to sit by a t.v. from 5:00 PM until it's over. I'm not even going to WW tonight (well, going to weigh in, and come back to theologymom's house to watch).
It helps having friends who are into it too. You've heard of Oscar parties, Survivor parties, American Idol parties...well this is a Super Tuesday party! Kick the kids downstairs, grab the butter-free popcorn and let the votes be cast!
It's predicted that if Obama can win MA, MO, & California he will have enough to secure the nomination. That's a tough road. BUT, there's also a chance if he only wins two of those states. And the double digit lead by his opponent has diminished.
Stay tuned...it's going to be an exciting road!!
P.S. for some reason...blogger's spell check is not working so that is my disclaimer!
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- Yes we Can (part two)
- Science Fair 2008
- A chubby girl's guide to hiking (always bring T.P....
- I got tagged
- Babysitting Weekend - it's what us single gals do
- They make me get on the scale and I say NO NO NO
- Great Purge & Weight Loss of 2008
- Get taxes done...check
- Super Tuesday
- Cheater cheater bread pudding eater
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2007 (129)