Friday, June 09, 2006

Daytime TV

I'm supposed to be writing two papers and studying for a final but am intrigued by the myriad of offerings on Cable during the day. Currently I'm watching a 1980 episode of "The Incredible Hulk"

I'm struck by the simplicity of the acting (maybe it's just bad) and the storylines. In this episode, David Banner (the Hulk) helps a friend, who turns out to be a con-man, out by giving him some lottery proceeds. All goes well until the man picking up the funds, his friend, takes off with all the cash. The hulk wanted to use his part of the money to perform some experiments on why he continuously becomes Lou Ferrigno at very inopportune times. The funny part is that he changes his last name in each episode. This one his name was David Brent. That is my nephew's name.

Maybe I'll switch to World Cup - Germany vs. Costa Rica.

No comments:


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter