Saturday, June 10, 2006

Procrastination Sucks

I finally finished my Spring Quarter. I took a final today that I barely studied for and only knew one question for sure. That's always encouraging. I turned in two papers as well. At least it's over.

I firmly believe that procrastinating is the devil's tool. More so than idle hands or the love of money.

At least now I can read what I want to read for the next three weeks...and not Katzenbach, Rees or another book about organizational management.

I'm reading "Our Town" by Cynthia Carr. It's a pretty good read so far. That's it for now...the kids are coming to spend the night.

No comments:


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter