Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's Decision Time Again

It's decision time. I'm almost 37 - almost have a Master's degree and I need a new job. The decision will be made shortly and I ask that anyone within the sound of my blog, spend at least 30 seconds on your knees for me.

I am making a decision that could (and hopefully will) change my life. I have decided to follow Jesus and I can't do that in my current position. I'm just trying to make it to China, but feel reassured by the HS that maybe, if I work for him, I could go to China another time.

Crisis is interesting...I invite you to join in with me and thank you for caring enough to do so.

2 comments:

Red Letter girl said...

Thanks!

Is there a job in Kuwait for me?

I just found out today that one of my very close friends was told by her boss at work to "stay away" from me...it is not a good career move to align with me.

I was shocked, but the writing on the wall has never been more clear. I just hope the Mag's won't be disappointed in me - I want them to be proud of me - not burdened. This is why I need a husband now more than ever!! UGH!

Anonymous said...

Praying harder than ever for you!


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter