Yes, I am the assistant to the regional manager...that is Regional Mortgage Manager. My sister got a promotion at her illustrious job at First Tech. I am so proud of her. Jealous as well. She's always had my life...the husband, kids, carpools, great job - I don't think she's ever been arrested...pretty much had a great life. Where did I go so wrong? Anyway...
She got a big ass promo and I'm proud of her. She rocks and we're celebrating next Sunday night and I just may make Mom drink an Alabama Slammer in her honor!
Way to go Holly - you are smart and talented and way better looking. I am proud to be your sister! Can I borrow some money?
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Barack the Vote '08
- I wanna ROCK
- Take me to the edge
- The story of Ruby & Nellie
- Sweet Baby Roses
- Granny is 100!
- New Book Alert
- Ode to the Chocolate Chessman (and post-Ode commen...
- Sorry CW!
- Confessions of a swearing 3rd grader
- Fall Reading List
- Assistant to the Regional Manager
- Saturday is game day
- Ruff Ryders 2007
- ▼ September (15)