Why do I do this to myself? I have 2 huge projects (drafts) due tomorrow and I have not even started. I also have to draft my Fantasy Football team on Monday, go to church, have a BBQ, etc. UGH!!
I always wait until the last minute. At least football is on to help me cope. I love how they talk (in week one!!) about Heisman candidates as well. It's so funny! I do like DeSean Jackson from Cal - he looks good. Va. Tech won today too - it's good to have football as a venue for them to come together. I got goosebumps watching the opening day ceremonies.
I will get it all done, I usually do - just have to power through. See ya on the other side.
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Barack the Vote '08
- I wanna ROCK
- Take me to the edge
- The story of Ruby & Nellie
- Sweet Baby Roses
- Granny is 100!
- New Book Alert
- Ode to the Chocolate Chessman (and post-Ode commen...
- Sorry CW!
- Confessions of a swearing 3rd grader
- Fall Reading List
- Assistant to the Regional Manager
- Saturday is game day
- Ruff Ryders 2007
- ▼ September (15)