I find that I usually freak out on Sundays. I want everything and everyone to be happy and enjoy their time and worship and I tend to tense up if things don't go as planned. I had to bring Brent & Ellie and they wanted to bring friends which was great, but different and unexpected. Now I'm confessing a down side to my steller personality here so please, go easy on me.
So, today we started Sunday School which was great but I found my freaky old crabby church lady personality coming out. I wanted everything to be good and right and I freaked and didn't even make Christa a drink because I didn't want it to be "LOUD", my bestest (yes, I said it!!) friend in the world... So, for this I apologize and will make hers first every Sunday.
Then we went to church and my sister was no where to be seen - either of them! It was such a great service - the singing, the readings, everything really just was excellent and I realized that I can just relax and let things happen and everyone will be fine.
We even had a good bored meeting. It was fun and I'm getting excited for the 100th anniversary - never thought I'd be excited for that...but I am. Mark promissed pagentry...I want pagentry!
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Barack the Vote '08
- I wanna ROCK
- Take me to the edge
- The story of Ruby & Nellie
- Sweet Baby Roses
- Granny is 100!
- New Book Alert
- Ode to the Chocolate Chessman (and post-Ode commen...
- Sorry CW!
- Confessions of a swearing 3rd grader
- Fall Reading List
- Assistant to the Regional Manager
- Saturday is game day
- Ruff Ryders 2007
- ▼ September (15)