Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sorry CW!

I find that I usually freak out on Sundays. I want everything and everyone to be happy and enjoy their time and worship and I tend to tense up if things don't go as planned. I had to bring Brent & Ellie and they wanted to bring friends which was great, but different and unexpected. Now I'm confessing a down side to my steller personality here so please, go easy on me.

So, today we started Sunday School which was great but I found my freaky old crabby church lady personality coming out. I wanted everything to be good and right and I freaked and didn't even make Christa a drink because I didn't want it to be "LOUD", my bestest (yes, I said it!!) friend in the world... So, for this I apologize and will make hers first every Sunday.

Then we went to church and my sister was no where to be seen - either of them! It was such a great service - the singing, the readings, everything really just was excellent and I realized that I can just relax and let things happen and everyone will be fine.

We even had a good bored meeting. It was fun and I'm getting excited for the 100th anniversary - never thought I'd be excited for that...but I am. Mark promissed pagentry...I want pagentry!

1 comment:

TheologyMom said...

Don't worry about it...I was perfectly happy with drip...thanks, BFF


About Me

I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.

Twitter...see what I'm doing!

    follow me on Twitter