Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Ruff Ryders 2007
I am wholly into Fantasy Football. I don't have a lot of fantasies in my life (there's one about meeting someone while on the treadmill, and another about a closet built entirely for shoes...but I digress) but my main one right now has to be FF 2007. It will make watching all the NFL games this year so worth it because I now have a hardcore stake ($10.00) in each game my player's participate in.
Here is the breakdown:
QB's - Vince Young (Tennessee) & Matty Leinart (AZ)
RB's - L.T. (YES!!), Deuce McAlister (PHILLY), Julius Jones (DAL) & D'Angelo Williams
W.R. - Chad (bad ass) Johnson (CIN), Anquan Bolden (AZ), Braylon Edwards, Joe Juravicious
Def: Chicago Bears & Dallas Cowboys
T.E. Kellen Winslow & Vernon Davis
Kickers: (The tokens) David Akers (PHILLY) & Jason Hansen (DET)
I am so excited!
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Barack the Vote '08
- I wanna ROCK
- Take me to the edge
- The story of Ruby & Nellie
- Sweet Baby Roses
- Granny is 100!
- New Book Alert
- Ode to the Chocolate Chessman (and post-Ode commen...
- Sorry CW!
- Confessions of a swearing 3rd grader
- Fall Reading List
- Assistant to the Regional Manager
- Saturday is game day
- Ruff Ryders 2007
- ▼ September (15)