Author's note: Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Once there was a little gymnast named Ruby and her friend Nellie. They had a love hate relationship and although they were on the same team for gym, they had a secret rivalry throughout their competition. Ruby was also not a very nice little girl and Nellie was usually very nice to her. Nellie's aunt Fleidi, however, knew there was something fishy about Ruby and her mother Shana.
Life went on for Ruby and Nellie until one day when Nellie's gym coach, Faynadi (he is Russian) told them that Ruby could no longer come to gym because Ruby's mom had embezzled $9000 from the Booster Club.
When Nellie's aunt Fleidi picked her up today, we said a little prayer for Ruby and her mom. Her mom was arrested and will face charges of theft. Nellie is sad, and cried a little, but she is strong and she knows that Jesus will give her friend Ruby peace.
- Red Letter girl
- I work at a Christian School district only 4 miles from my home. The people there are full of grace and love and I am glad to be a part of this ministry. I have a neice and nephew whom I love dearly. They are 12 and almost 15 respectively. I have two amazing sisters and two amazing brothers-in-law. Of course, I would not be here if it were not for my mother agreeing to marry my dad. Good going mom! My parents are my life and I would literally be NOTHING without their unconditional love, support and care. You rock mom and dad. Then there's Will & Lora...their giggles are like sunshine and their parents crack me up too.
- ► 2008 (58)
- Barack the Vote '08
- I wanna ROCK
- Take me to the edge
- The story of Ruby & Nellie
- Sweet Baby Roses
- Granny is 100!
- New Book Alert
- Ode to the Chocolate Chessman (and post-Ode commen...
- Sorry CW!
- Confessions of a swearing 3rd grader
- Fall Reading List
- Assistant to the Regional Manager
- Saturday is game day
- Ruff Ryders 2007
- ▼ September (15)